Subscribe To Farah

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

RSS FEED

 Photography and adobe Photoshop

What are your thoughts about this writer's philosophy about love?

What are your thoughts about this writer's philosophy about love?

philosophy of love
philosophy of love


Deep love builds a house Brick Clay Sand Desires to mix yes and no yes to each other and forbids burning questions on one's ego and lover She loves every one of her payments, she loves every one of her colors, she hopes that my beloved will one day embrace my passions with all his desires and imperfection will one day belong to my beloved. We will be so lost in our arms that we will become the stars of the universe that will be allowed by the Lord to be with us in the heavens, and we will be lost in each other forever. The desire of the body will not affect beauty. We will become one. This is a philosophy. You may not understand my thinking, but I love it as if someone has taken the hand of a lover and jumped into a blind well. Holding the arms of the universe, I am falling very fast towards the darkness that is getting darker and darker, but with the belief that deeper As soon as they reach here, they will be lost in the sea of ​​lights, staring at each other, their thirst will increase so much that they will not see anyone else. Yes, I want eternal love. Yes, I want to say complete words. Where are you My scent 


Come on in, take a look, and enjoy yourself!

Because my voice draws you

In the name of my unrequited love

Come on, that's why I'm forbidden to speak

If I said that the beauty of the universe would be summed up in my words and girlfriends would take refuge in my words except for every lover. You said that you are forbidden to speak. You are a magician of words. My soul, you speak to me. I have to come, breaking all the traditions, then I am silent, I am absolutely silent, I am a fool, I am absolutely ignorant, I will never take your name in my fragrance, I have locked myself in my door, I have now snatched the crown of love from you. I have done it because you were supposed to be ordinary, then I made you ordinary, without the praise of the lover, then beauty became incomplete, this inheritance, this beauty of this body is useless, if your seeker stops searching for you, bring another world and Destroy this army of my desire because I have conquered the incomprehensible sense of the woman


Breaking the tradition

It is forbidden to speak


philosophy,love,about love,the truth about love,philosophy (field of study),darkest truth about love,the darkest truth about love,philosophy of love,love's philosophy,philosophy of love and sex,truth about love,philosophie,the dark truth about love,true love,8 bit philosophy,plato philosophy,8-bit philosophy,philosophical love quotes,french philosophy,style philosophy vegan,epictetus philosophy,apurba roy philosophy,what is philosophy?,continental philosophy,philosophy (discipline)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

is Pakistan a Muslims country or is it a secular country? full Proofs

A very sad story of a shemale

How to quickly Make picture's look soft Natural retouched, decent and clean within two minutes