Subscribe To Farah

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

RSS FEED

 Photography and adobe Photoshop

wedding entry dance performance: best ever happy Somalian people wedding

wedding entry dance performance: best ever happy Somalian people wedding


Don't forget to subscribe and like the video
Please read the description.
wedding entry dance performance: best ever happy Somalian people wedding highlights
Read the story Before start watching this video
It's a #Somali #wedding with beautiful #dance and with the #traditional dresses edited by Technical Owl. This beautiful wedding happened in Ontario the city of Canada.
What is the best thing in this video?
It's a very organic and casual video with very normal effects and with a very normal camera. but while I was editing it I found that video amazing because it has too many natural shots and people are naturally doing the dance and looking very very happy in this video. mostly when I am editing any video people are behaving like very decent and very very strict sometimes. but in my opinion, at weddings, we need to be very funny very very joyful very natural because real happiness is a natural life. I am not from Canada so maybe my writing and English maybe does not tell you what feeling I am feeling and what I want to share with you. when I am editing it I have started it very strickly but when I was editing that video I was enjoying the dance and moments what these beautiful peoples doing I have seen they are looking very life full. when I am watching the video for trimming the scenes and when I was no the half trimming of these highlights. I was thinking that no, I will not edit it very professional I will edit it like a ruff video and make it natural.
so, why I have added the effects in this video? Because the videographer said me to add more effects in it it's not his fault it's the demand nowadays of customers to add colors and effects. it's the reason I have added the effects and some woosh sounds in it because most clients need the effects. please comment if you want the natural edited without effects video. I will upload another version of this video without effects and colors. I wasn't want to add the colors in it because I know that this video will look good with its natural colors but we people nowadays mostly don't like the real things people always demanding the effects and colors. I will upload more wedding video highlights which will have original colors without any video effects. I hope you will support me subscribe to me like and share my work and you will talk about it to make a new trend for making natural videos. because I have seen and observed on youtube and other social websites like Facebook Instagram the most viral videos are natural without effects and without colors edit.
Technical Owl
just like the viral video wedding entry of JK wedding which started the trend of wedding entries. That's All for Today. I will come again with a new video and with a new article in the description please read my words I like to share my thoughts with all of you lovely people.
Thanks!
SHOW LESS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

is Pakistan a Muslims country or is it a secular country? full Proofs

A very sad story of a shemale

How to quickly Make picture's look soft Natural retouched, decent and clean within two minutes