Subscribe To Farah

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

RSS FEED

 Photography and adobe Photoshop

I will create a stunning decent video title for you 3



https://www.fiverr.com/justvisuals/create-a-stunning-decent-video-title-for-you


Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)

★★★ video intro/outro titles wedding pictures slideshow ★★★



★★★ Welcome to my Gig ★★★

Hello!
I will make video intro like in preview sample, but with your colors & settings!!! 


For 10$ you will receive: 
MP4 Video as gig sample with sound and tagline, 
I have 50+ beautiful customizable intro/outro/openers
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also create a fully customized video for you 
BUT
I need to discuss it first 
----------------------------------------------------------------------


ALSO, I CAN
Add  pictures;
I can use your sound; 
add text at the end of the video.
I can write text instead logo (if you don't have it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

is Pakistan a Muslims country or is it a secular country? full Proofs

A very sad story of a shemale

How to quickly Make picture's look soft Natural retouched, decent and clean within two minutes