Subscribe To Farah

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

RSS FEED

 Photography and adobe Photoshop

Photoshop Problem Color picker or brush selecting Background color inste...



Today I am using the brush tool in Photoshop CC, I have come across a problem i.e. when I was selecting a color with the picker, it selected background color instead of foreground color. This means I was forced to use X option to change the background to foreground. Finally, I found the solution for this problem. I hope it will help also help you.

long tale tags:
Picker always samples for background color.
foreground/background color picker reversed
Photoshop eyedropper sets background color, not foreground
Photoshop: Color Picker sets background swatch instead of foreground swatch
PHOTOSHOP: I can't switch the foreground color and the background color.
What happened to the color fields in the toolbar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

is Pakistan a Muslims country or is it a secular country? full Proofs

A very sad story of a shemale

How to quickly Make picture's look soft Natural retouched, decent and clean within two minutes